Sunday, February 12, 2017

The Future of Old Media

I will be researching on how we went from using old media to new media and the specific types of each media. Through this I will talk more about how the new media has impacted us in positive and negative ways through a business (economic) prospective. Also I will be highlighting how it has changed the way people's interactions have changed due to new media compared to how they were when there was old media (sociological). Additionally, two of the most important points I will also talk about are the behavior of people when using new media platforms (ethics/morals) and also how people use the new media for education purposes which allows people to teach and learn globally simply through new media without physical presence (educational). Lastly, I will talk about how technology has improved throughout the years and has lead to "new media" which has changed the dynamics of communication globally.

No comments:

Post a Comment